Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Project 365...

I love the idea of it. I don't think I can take photos everyday of the year but I'm hoping that mine will be a bit more like Project 201 or something. I'm starting a bit late and I have already missed some days. I have seen some great things this week that I wanted to have photos of but didn't have my camera with me. I have to keep my point-and-shoot in my purse at all times! Bad Jen.

I started out following a challenge on another board using their suggestions of what I should take a photo of but quickly realized that I wasn't going to be able to keep up. So now I'm just planning on trying to take some daily photos and posting the best of the day.

Here is what I have so far:

This was to be a self-portrait. You can't really make it out but there is a stethoscope above the keyboard in this shot. It really says a lot of my life and the direction it's going in the coming year. Blending my nursing with my interest in technology and through it all having my family to hold me together.


The next shot was to be something you can see from your desk. I took this photo of Simon's Webkinz who is patiently waiting for a tail reattachment surgery. Isn't he cute?


We were then to take a photo of the inside of our fridge. Here is mine in all it's messy glory.


Here is the view from my front door. I was trying to get the handle and welcome mat into the shot. Not very well exposed (I'm learning as I go).


Here is today's shot. I was completing the photo challenge for the Nook's IceCROPades photo challenge. This week's word was "ice". I'm really happy with how this one came out.

I'm going to try and post my photos weekly. We will see how that goes. Maybe my blog will keep me accountable. Fingers crossed.

No comments: