Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another layout

'Cause I don't have much else to say today. :)

This layout is a result of the ad challenge over at The Scrapping Nook as part of their winter IceCROPades event. We had to make a layout inspired by an ad that was provided to us. There were two and I chose this one.

I was drawn to the curved lines. I really liked the retro feel of the ad and realized I had the perfect photo already printed off just waiting to be scrapped!

This was my end result. The layout took a surprisingly long time to scrap...which usually happens to me when I have a picture in my head of how I want the end result to be. In the end I think the simplicity of the layout does true justice to the ad. Thanks for taking a look!

I hope to be back in a day or so to share some more Project 365 photos with you...although already it's only a few times a week. I'm easing into it I guess. Off to night shift tonight. Wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

Janice V said...

I love that LO, Jen! His dimple is sooooo cute!!!!

Jillian said...

LOVE your take on that ad..I'd be pretty stumped on that one! LOL

Anonymous said...

Jen Looked at your site. Love Grampa xxxoooxxx