Friday, October 03, 2008

Colour Challenge #2

There is a new colour challenge posted here over at the Scrapping Nook. You have until the 15th to complete the challenge and I will then draw a name for a little RAK from me. To win you just have to create a layout using the colours in the thread, post your layout to the gallery, and provide a link to your layout on the thread. Hope to see your layouts!

Here is the layout I created using challenge #2's colours:



I'm off to bed...I have to work nights tonight. Blech! Talk soon! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wonderful challenges Jen!!! You rocked this layout too. I totally love that little picture of Grace--she really does look all grown up.

Tara said...

Love it Jen! I so wish I could find time to take part in all the great challenges the Nook offers, I'll be lucky if I get my Christmas cards made!! Been thinking of you guys a lot, hope the job front brings around some great prospects!!!