So...It has been mentioned at the Nook that I haven't posted in a bit. It's mostly because I don't have much to say right now that isn't about ScrapAbility. And I can't give all of that away right now....so I decided to take Kristi-Anna's challenge and do the 100 questions about me survey!
1. When’s the last time you ran?
I don't do running...although I would love to be able to say that I am a runner. When I was young people used to make fun of the way I ran and now I'm too self conscious to run. I did run upstairs today to get some clothes for Grace! Does that count?
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
I used to think I was SO cool in highschool when I had this...remember the safety pins?? I don't have any holes in my pants now though.
3. What are you dreading right now?
I'm anxious about the launch of ScrapAbility. I'm not really dreading anything though.
4. Do you celebrate 4/20?
Am I dense? What is 4/20? Easter? Not this year. Hmmm.... how about I'm not sure?
5. Only child?
No..I have one younger sister, Sarah.
6. Favorite ice cream?
PC Caramel Chocolate Crackle Ice Cream and Baskin Robbins Pralines & Cream
7. When was your last doctor’s visit?
About 8 months ago...the dreaded yearly physical! I'm kind of anti-doctor for myself...which is odd considering I'm a nurse. I guess I just worry that they will think I'm silly for coming in for nothing.
8. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
No...I don't even know what that is. I don't think I have slept through the night since Grace was born almost 6 years ago.
9. “First Loves Are Never Over;” is this true for you?
No...although I admit I have thought about my first love through the years.
10. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
11. If anyone came to your house on your “lazy days” what would they find you wearing?
Probably PJ's or track pants
12. Have you ever been on your school’s track team?
In grade school I was on the cross country team...see my earlier post about running...and in high school I was on the gymnastics and field hockey teams.
13. Do you own a pair of Converse?
I did when I was in high school. I just bought Grace a pair of rip-off high tops all blinged out! I love them on her!
14. Who did you copy and paste this survey from?
15. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Yuck! No...I would much rather have the cookie.
16. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
No...but I have rocked one in the past.
17. Don’t you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
Not really... I only listen to the radio in the car so I'm happy that I get to hear the good songs when I'm driving.
18. Would you rather them play the whole video or just a clip of it on TRL?
I have never been a video watcher...so I guess I don't really care.
19. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
20. How do you eat oreos?
I just bite into them...it's really how they were intended to be eaten! ;)
21. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Yes...all the time...I'm kind of embarassed to admit that.
22. Are you cocky?
No...I don't think so
23. Could you live without a computer?
24. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
25. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn’t real?
I'm not really sure...maybe sometime around 8?
26. How many phones are in your house?
4 plus 2 cell phones so I guess 6
27. What do you do when you’re sad?
28. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Paul and then my mom and sister
29. Last time you saw your best friend?
It's been too long but I talk to her multiple times a day!
30. Who or what sleeps with you?
Paul, my hubbie
31. Are you/have you ever been in love?
I am in love now with my husband (and scrapping) :)
32. Pancakes or french toast?
French toast with strawberry jam
33. How do you like your eggs?
34. Are you in highschool?
35. Is anyone on your bad side right now?
Oh...there are a couple of people!
36. What jewelry are you wearing?
Just my wedding ring set
37. What’s the first thing you do when you get online?
Check my email
38. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy?
Ummm...of course! Is there any other show as good??
39. How do most people spell your name?
Jenn .... I only use one "n"
40. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
If they fit me I would...why not?
41. What was the first movie that gave you nightmares?
Blair Witch Project - that movie creeped me out...we were living in a house in the forest at the time!
42. Favorite 80s teen movie?
Breakfast Club I guess...I loved all of the 80's teen movies though
43. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
I'm not sure...I do know however that he is bringing the sexy back! BTW...check this out!
44. Do you know someone that wasn’t born in Canada?
45. Favorite name for a boy?
Simon obviously! :)
46. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I changed mine to Paul's
47. Your favorite restaurant you don’t get to eat much at?
Alice Fazooli's or Milestones
48. When is the last time you left your house?
This morning...with the kids
49. How do you eat your steak?
Medium...on a side note, I was a vegetarian for 11 years and now I love a good steak occasionally!
50. Do you return your cart?
51. Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes! Thank goodness!
52. What noise do you hear?
The hum of the fridge and my fingers on the keyboard.
53. Would you survive in prison?
I think so but I would be terrified!
54. Next concert you hope to go to?
I would love to go see one of my favourite bands from my youth including but not limited to...Depeche Mode, REM, The Cult (I hear they are getting back together), U2
55. What was the last thing you ate?
A pizza pocket...and it wasn't even good!
56. When was the last time you said I love you and meant it?
57. Who is the youngest in your family?
My son Simon who is turning 4 this weekend! Where has the time gone?
58. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack?
Probably me. I like to be prepared!
59. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Umm....yes...doesn't everyone know someone named Jen?? My sister in law is also named Jen and so we have the EXACT same first and last names...much to her disappointment! :)
60. How many syllables does your name have?
5 for first and last
61. When is the last time you ate peanut butter?
62. What service is your cell phone?
63. What’s for dinner?
Not sure...I guess I should start thinking about that.
64. What’s the last thing you purchased?
Gymnastics classes for the kids.
65. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
No but why should she?
66. Where is your cell phone?
In my work bag.
67. Is your phone on vibrate or ring?
Ring...but it's always turned off unless I need to call out.
68. What brand are your pants right now?
Not sure...bought them at Costco though!
69. Ever been to Georgia?
Yes...as a child
70. Did you do breakfast this morning?
Yes...Honey Nut Cheerios and banana
71. Do you like marshmallows?
About once a year...roasted almost until they are burnt
72. What irritates you most on the internet?
I would have to say unsolicitated spam emails
73. What brand is your digital camera?
74. Do you watch movies with your parents?
Not any more
75. What song best describes your life right now?
I can't think of any right off the top of my head...I'm not very good at that...I keep singing "Paxil Back" in my head.
76. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
Yes...but I never wear it!
77. Are you taking college classes right now?
No...but we are getting ready to start our own school! ;)
78. Who are you dating right now?
Patrick Dempsy...oh...did I just say that out loud?
79. Do you like sushi?
80. Do you get your hair cut every month?
No...about every 3 months
81. Do you go online everyday?
Why yes I do!!!
There....are you happy now?? :)