- Paul still hasn't managed to find a job. We're hoping for early January now. Thank goodness for severance!
- I still don't know the start date for my new job and I'm trying to balance my current position with the occasional shift in my new position. I also have weekly meetings to attend as well.
- I had my last exam today for my Web Design Certificate. I'm taking a break now from that while I concentrate on the coming year.
- I will be working full time while I attend school full time as well. ::clenching teeth with the stress of it all::
I hope it will all be worth it.
- Simon got discharged from the psychiatrist on the first visit (we thought he might have Selective Mutism last year but he came out of his shell over the summer).
- Grace was discharged as well after only a couple of months for her Separation Anxiety. She is doing amazingly well. She goes to sleep without calling us back most nights now.
- We saw Santa this weekend.
- Coming up to 30lbs lost from my body forever!
- I relaxed a bit this afternoon after my exam and did a quick digi layout. Loving the digi layouts lately.