Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It has come to my attention....

My dear sweet Paul came up to the bedroom where I was sleeping after my night shift today to inform me that my sweet neighbour Kim thinks that I may be pregnant again!

It appears that Kim read my blog and came to that possible conclusion...insert the "eek" smilie here!! I must assure you that I am in NO WAY pregnant. My secret is definitly "scrap" related. I can most definitly only handle two children! They keep me more than busy and happy for that matter....although I must say....seeing a newborn.... ;)


Here is another layout I finished with the gel-a-tin stamps. I used the Weathered Letters, Laugh Out Loud Letters (1" Lowercase), and the chocolate card set that was premiered at CHA Summer. Can't wait to get the new Memory Trends releases! They are gorgeous! I am itching to create with those stamps!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. Cannot wait for you to finally reveal your news. Love the LO girlie. You totally ROCK!!!

SmileyCarrie said...

awesome layout!!! LOL i'm excited to hear this big news too :)

Heather said...

Oh I love that page. All the stamps are perfect too.

LOL on the pregnant!!!

Sue Sykes said...

Great LO, Jen! Can't wait to hear the news, either - although, aren't babies scrap related??? ;)